GLOBAL GYMNASTICS LIMITED
Global Gymnastics Limited (“GGL”) has established the following ticketing terms which relate to the purchase, acceptance, possession and use of Tickets to Events (the “GGL Terms”).
These GGL Terms shall form part of the GGL Terms and Conditions of Ticket Purchase and Use, found on the back of each Ticket and/or displayed on the GGL webpage when submitting an Order for Tickets.
Please read these GGL Terms carefully. By purchasing, accepting, possessing or using a Ticket you are certifying that you have read, understood and accepted these GGL Terms and that you will bring them to the attention of others.
This document was last updated on 23rd January 2019.
- TICKETS PURCHASED
- 1.1 When making a Ticket Order, the Purchaser agrees to abide by all, if applicable, additional specific purchase rules relating to the sale of Tickets of the Event(s) in question by GGL (the “Event-Specific Rules"). The Event-Specific Rules may include, but are not limited to, restrictions on the number of Orders a Person may submit and restrictions on the number of Tickets that may be purchased for a specific Event. The Event-Specific Rules will be clearly outlined as a part of the purchase process. Any attempt to circumvent or avoid adherence to the Event-Specific Rules may result in the Order being rejected, and may result in other past purchases by the same Purchaser being cancelled, any issued Tickets being considered void, and any Ticket Holder in possession of such Ticket being denied entry to the Event and Venue.
- 1.2 Purchasers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of their Ticket Order at the time the Order is submitted or the purchase is made. Mistakes cannot necessarily be rectified after the purchase is complete. If the Purchaser believes there has been a mistake, they must contact GGL as soon as possible.
- 1.3 Submission of an Order to GGL constitutes a binding offer to purchase Tickets for the specified Event(s). Once submitted, it may not be possible for a Person to alter, amend, withdraw or cancel an Order, subject to the Event-Specific Rules, as described in clause 1.1.
- 1.4 A Ticket purchase is not considered complete until all payment for the purchased Tickets has been received, in full, by GGL and a transaction confirmation has been issued. No communication from any third party other than GGL shall be deemed as confirmation of the transaction, including text messages or any other information from the Purchaser’s bank or credit card company.
- 1.5 GGL may not be held liable if a Purchaser provides incorrect or fraudulent information when submitting an Order or completing a purchase, for technical malfunctions of the internet, or for failure of computer hardware or software that may prevent the submission of an Order.
- 1.6 Submitting an Order for Tickets does not guarantee the availability of the requested Tickets. The ability of GGL to satisfy Tickets Orders depends on the total demand and available inventory, and is subject to the Event-Specific Rules, as outlined in clause 1.1.
- 1.7 GGL may, at its sole discretion, refuse or cancel Ticket Orders from anyone whom they believe plans to distribute or offer a Ticket for resale other than in accordance with these GGL Terms or anyone who they believe to have provided misleading or fraudulent information in the course of purchasing Tickets.
- 1.8 Should a Person, regardless of where they reside, believe they are being offered tickets for purchase on terms that are in violation of these GGL Terms, they should immediately contact GGL by email at [email protected]
- 1.9 GGL takes pride in ensuring that people with physical impairments shall not be discriminated against and will, subject to availability, make accommodation for spectators with disabilities in accordance with any applicable laws. Persons with additional accessibility requirements must notify GGL of such requirements when applying for or purchasing Tickets. GGL will endeavour to ensure that Persons with additional accessibility requirements are seated in a manner which makes provision for such requirements.
- 1.10 Purchasers and Ticket Holders acknowledge that GGL has the right to contact them via SMS, email or direct mail about the Event, future GGL Events, and related GGL content, or to seek feedback. Feedback provided by Purchasers or Ticket Holders shall only be published on the GGL website or GGL's marketing materials with the prior written consent of the relevant individual(s).
- TICKET HOLDERS
- 2.1 Ticket Holders must be at least sixteen (16) years old on the date of the Event to attend the Event.
- 2.2 A Ticket grants the Ticket Holder a revocable licence to enter a Venue to attend and to occupy a space or seat at an Event. This may be a specific, reserved seat or space; general admission to designated spectator areas of the Venue; or may be for access to a virtual event facility or online platform. GGL may revoke this licence at any time, with cause, as outlined in these GGL Terms.
- 2.3 All Tickets remain the exclusive property of GGL.
- 2.4 A valid Ticket must be produced to gain admission to an Event or a Venue.
- 2.5 Ticket Holders have responsibility for all Tickets in their possession. Once in the possession of the Purchaser, the Purchaser is solely responsible for safeguarding all Tickets. A Ticket Holder may be denied entry or asked to leave the Venue for removing any part of, altering, or defacing a Ticket. Neither the Ticket Holder nor the Purchaser shall be entitled to any compensation for lost, stolen, forgotten or damaged Tickets. It may not be possible to issue duplicate Tickets.
- 2.6 Unless otherwise specified on the Ticket or by GGL, a Ticket Holder who leaves a Venue may not use the same Ticket to re-enter the Venue for any reason. There will be no pass-outs or re-entry. If a Ticket Holder exits a Venue for any reason other than an emergency evacuation, the Ticket Holder and original Purchaser agree that GGL may void the Ticket and resell or otherwise redistribute the unoccupied seat or space to another person for the remainder of the Event.
- 2.7 A Ticket Holder must retain their Ticket at all times while attending the Event and the Ticket must be produced for inspection upon request by any authorised person, including without limitation an official, steward or employee of GGL, or a volunteer, or the Venue or any police officer. Failure to do so may result in the Ticket Holder being required to leave a Venue.
- 2.8 A Ticket Holder may be required to show his or her Ticket upon exiting the Venue perimeter.
- 2.9 Upon request, a Ticket Holder must show their Ticket and/or proof of identity with appropriate Photographic Identification and other documents necessary to provide proof of the Ticket Holder’s eligibility for a discount, if applicable. Failure to do so may result in the Ticket Holder being required to leave the Venue.
- 2.10 GGL reserves the right to reassign a Ticket Holder to an alternative seat or space in a comparable location (as determined by GGL in its sole discretion) for any Venue or Event. If a ticketed seat or space cannot be provided, the Purchaser may apply for a refund as outlined in these GGL Terms.
- TICKET PRICING
- 3.1 The face value price of each Ticket shall be established by GGL prior to the launch of the ticketing programme, and before GGL shall solicit or accept the submission of any Order. All Ticket prices are denominated in pounds sterling (£) and are exclusive of any booking fee.
- 3.2 GGL may set special Ticket prices, including discounted Tickets for students, athletes, GGL partners, persons with disabilities, and/or persons over the age of 60. Ticket prices are subject to change and GGL does not guarantee that the price a Purchaser pays for a Ticket is the lowest available price. Ticket Holders taking advantage of such discounted Ticket prices may be required, upon request by any official, steward, employee, volunteer, or authorised partner or contractor of GGL or the Venue, to provide proof of his or her eligibility for the discount with appropriate Photographic Identification and, if it is the case, other pertinent documents.
- 3.3 The presentation of proper Photographic Identification and other documents necessary to provide proof of the Ticket Holder’s eligibility to a discount represents a material obligation of the ticket applicant. Failure to produce proof of eligibility represents a material breach of these GGL Terms and may result in the cancellation of the Order or the Tickets issued and in the refusal of admittance to the Venue of the Ticket Holder, who may also be asked to leave the Venue, or be required to pay the full adult price of the Ticket.
- 4.1 By completing and submitting an Order for Tickets, the Purchaser is authorising GGL to collect payment for any Tickets which may be allocated to the Purchaser, inclusive of any applicable processing fees. For the avoidance of doubt, a Purchaser will only be charged for the Tickets that he or she has been allocated.
- 4.2 Full and timely payment for all tickets is of essence and a material obligation of the Purchaser. The Purchaser is solely responsible for ensuring that his or her payment card is valid, that all required information is provided and confirmed, and that he or she has sufficient cleared funds until the time payment is collected by GGL. If payment cannot be collected, GGL reserves the right to refuse the associated Ticket Order.
- 4.3 Following submission of a Ticket Order and issue of the transaction confirmation by GGL, Tickets shall either be posted to the billing address provided by the Purchaser or made available for the Purchaser to print at home, at the sole discretion of GGL. .
- SPECTATOR POLICY AND OTHER POLICIES
- 5.2 By purchasing one or more Tickets, the Purchaser agrees that they will call the attention of any Ticket Holder to the Spectator Policy, and that any failure by the Purchaser to do so puts them in breach of these GGL Terms.
- 5.3 GGL, the Venue owner or any other Person involved in the organisation of the Event shall be entitled to eject a Ticket Holder or any other individual from the Venue for any breach of the Spectator Policy.
- REFUND PROCEDURES
- 6.1 A Purchaser is only entitled to a refund in the situations described in the GGL Terms and Spectator Policy.
- 6.2 Any refund request is subject to the terms of this clause 6 and will be processed by GGL.
- 6.3 If entitled to a refund from GGL, the Purchaser must provide GGL with a request via email to [email protected], which must be received by GGL no later than the deadline as set and directed by GGL.
- 6.4 Any refund properly due from GGL under these GGL Terms will be provided via the same payment method used to make the Ticket purchase or as authorised and facilitated by GGL. GGL shall endeavour to process all refunds promptly, but the Purchaser acknowledges that the completion of the refund process depends on the chosen payment method, on expiry of the relevant payment card as well as other conditions that are not known by GGL (for example, the conditions agreed between the Purchaser and his or her bank).
- 6.5 Refunds will only be made to the Purchaser, not to the Ticket Holder, and only for the face value price of the Ticket. This is the sole and exclusive remedy. There will be no exchanges of Tickets to another Venue or refund of any applicable delivery charges, booking fees or other charges, other than at the sole discretion of GGL.
- PERSONAL DATA
- EVENT ALTERATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
- 8.1 Purchasers and Ticket Holders acknowledge that Events may be delayed or postponed. GGL will use reasonable efforts to communicate such delays or postponements to Purchasers. It is the Purchaser’s responsibility to communicate such information to the Ticket Holder. As soon as possible after GGL becomes aware of an Event being delayed or postponed, all available information will be posted on our website. It is the responsibility of a Ticket Holder to check this website to determine whether any change has been made to Event schedule. GGL does not guarantee that Ticket Holders will be informed of such delay or postponement before the date of the Event concerned.
- 8.2 Ticket Holders with Tickets for a delayed Event shall not be eligible for a refund. There will be no exchanges of Tickets for another Event.
- 8.3 If an Event commences as scheduled and is interrupted after it begins, and GGL determines that it was substantially completed, neither the Purchaser nor the Ticket Holder holding a Ticket for the interrupted Event shall be eligible for a refund. There will be no exchanges of Tickets for another Event.
- 8.4 If an Event commences as scheduled, is interrupted, and GGL determines that the Event was not substantially completed, and the Event is rescheduled to take place as a new Event (i.e. separate from an existing, scheduled, Event), the Ticket Holder may retain his or her original Ticket for admission to the rescheduled Event. Neither the Purchaser nor the Ticket Holder holding a Ticket for the rescheduled Event shall be eligible for a refund. There will be no exchanges of Tickets for another Event.
- 8.5 If an Event commences as scheduled and is interrupted, and GGL determines that the Event was not substantially completed, and the Event is rescheduled as part of an existing, scheduled, Event (i.e. does not take place as a new Event), the Purchaser may apply for a refund as outlined in these GGL Terms. Refunds will only be made to the Purchaser, not the Ticket Holder. There will be no exchanges of Tickets for another Event.
- EVENT CANCELLATION
- 9.1 If an Event is cancelled (i.e. not held at all), GGL will use reasonable efforts to communicate such cancellation in advance to Purchasers. It is the Purchaser’s responsibility to communicate such information to the Ticket Holder. As soon as possible after GGL becomes aware of an Event being cancelled all available information will be posted on our website. It is the responsibility of a Ticket Holder to ascertain whether an Event has been cancelled. GGL does not guarantee that Ticket Holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event concerned.
- 9.2 If an Event is cancelled, the Purchaser may apply for a refund as outlined in the GGL Ticket Terms of Purchase.
- 10.1 Purchasers and Ticket Holders acknowledge and accept the risks and dangers inherent in attending an Event.
- 10.2 A Ticket Holder is responsible for his or her own safety, for the safety of any accompanying children and for the safety of their own personal property.
- 10.3 Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to attendance at the Event which have been made by a Purchaser or Ticket Holder are made at the Purchaser’s or Ticket Holder’s own risk.
- 10.4 None of GGL, any Venue owner, or any other Person involved in the organisation of the Event accepts any responsibility for any loss, theft or damage of a Ticket Holder’s personal property. A Ticket Holder releases GGL, Venue owners, or any other Person involved in the organisation of the Event from any liability for any loss or damage to personal property they may suffer in relation to his or her attendance at a Venue.
- 10.5 None of GGL, any Venue owner, or any other Person involved in the organisation of the Event shall be liable for any failure to perform any obligation under the terms and conditions of this Agreement to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure or by the acts of third parties.
- 10.6 Except as required by law, none of GGL, or any other Person involved in the organisation of the Event shall have any further liability to a Ticket Holder beyond the face value of the Ticket purchased. None of GGL, any Venue owner or any other Person involved in the organisation of the Event shall be responsible to the Purchaser or Ticket Holder for any indirect losses or damages including, but not limited to, punitive damages, loss of enjoyment, goodwill or profit and/or travel or accommodation expenses.
- 10.7 GGL shall not be responsible for the content, products, or services provided or promoted by, or the actions of, any of the Event sponsors, partners, exhibitors or third party providers at the Event.
- RESALE, REUSE, AND TRANSFER OF TICKETS
- 11.1 Tickets may not be transferred, purchased, resold or obtained from or through any source other than directly from GGL. Any Tickets reasonably believed to have been purchased or obtained from or through Persons other than directly from GGL or transferred or sold otherwise than in accordance with these GGL Terms or as permitted by GGL may be declared void, and may be seized or cancelled. In such a case, the Purchaser will not be eligible for a refund.
- 11.2 Tickets are strictly non-transferable and may not be sold nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere.
- 11.3 Any Tickets issued to a Purchaser may only be used by the Purchaser or a family member, or a friend or colleague who is known to the Purchaser personally, or an officially invited guest of the purchasing organisation. The transfer of a Ticket in this manner shall not contravene clauses 11.1 and 11.2, provided that:
- 11.3.1 such a transfer takes place without payment or benefit in excess of the face value price of the Ticket;
- 11.3.2 such a transfer is subject to these GGL Terms; and
- 11.3.3 the Purchaser consents to provide the name and address (and any other identification details, as required by GGL) of each person who is intended to use a Ticket to attend an Event, if asked at any time by any official, steward, volunteer or employee of GGL or of the Venue owner or by any police official.
- 11.4 Tickets may not be transferred to any Person who pays or agrees to pay for some other goods or services, such as accommodation, unless authorised by GGL. A Ticket may not be offered as part of a package of goods or services, which, for the avoidance of doubt, may include a hospitality package, unless authorised by GGL. Tickets sold or advertised for sale (whether on their own, together or as part of a package of goods and services, including hospitality packages) contrary to this clause 11.4 may be considered void, and may be seized or cancelled. In such a case, the Ticket Holder will be denied entry to the Event and the Purchaser will not be eligible for a refund.
- 11.5 Tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion, auctions, fundraising or marketing purposes (including in competitions, contests and sweepstakes) without prior written authorisation from GGL. Tickets used for advertising, promotion, auctions, fundraising or marketing purposes without the authorisation of GGL (including in competitions, contests and sweepstakes) may be considered void, and may be seized or cancelled. In such a case, the Ticket Holder will be denied entry to the Event and the Purchaser will not be eligible for a refund.
- VOID TICKETS
- 12.1 Any Ticket reasonably believed to have been obtained in breach of these GGL Terms shall be void, and may be seized or cancelled. In such a case, all rights conferred or evidenced by such Ticket shall be nullified. In such a case, the Purchaser will not be eligible for a refund.
- 12.2 Any Person seeking to use a Ticket that can reasonably be believed to have been obtained in breach of these GGL Terms in order to gain entry to or remain at an Event may be considered to be trespassing and may be denied entry to or ejected from the venue, and may be subject to criminal or civil action.
- 13.1 Any information requests relating to Tickets should be addressed to GGL by email at [email protected]
- 13.2 If GGL delays or fails to enforce any of these GGL Terms, it shall not mean that GGL has waived its right to do so at any subsequent time.
- 13.3 If any of these GGL Terms cannot be enforced for any reason this shall not prevent the remaining provisions from continuing to apply.
- 13.4 These GGL Terms, together with the Spectator Policy, together with any other contractual agreements between the Purchaser and GGL constitute the entire agreement between the parties and no party shall have any claim or remedy in respect of any statement, representation, warranty or undertaking, made by or on behalf of any other party in relation to the above cited agreements, which is not already set out in these agreements.
- 13.5 These GGL Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- 13.6 The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these GGL Terms or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
GLOBAL GYMNASTICS LIMITED SPECTATOR POLICY
- PERSONAL PROPERTY
- 1.1 There will be no storage available at the Venues, save for limited space afforded to mobility scooters and wheelchairs.
- 1.2 GGL has the exclusive right to determine what objects may be brought into a Venue by a Ticket Holder. GGL will not store or provide storage for any confiscated, prohibited or restricted items or materials at the Venue and a Ticket Holder will have no right to have any confiscated item returned.
- PROHIBITED AND RESTRICTED ITEMS
- 2.1 All spectators, including Ticket Holders, are prohibited from transporting into a Venue any of the following items: explosive devices or any parts, materials, or substances for making such devices (including fireworks and flares); incendiary devices or flammable substances of any kind; firearms, ammunition, or anything with the appearance of a firearm; any weapon or any object made or adapted for causing injury to another person; items which could potentially be used for hitting or striking another person (including non-telescopic poles or sticks); poisonous or toxic substances of any kind (including illegal drugs). Any spectator or Ticket Holder who is found to be in possession of any of the above items will have the items seized (with no right to have the items returned), shall be removed from a Venue, and may be subject to arrest and/or prosecution by the relevant authorities. The above list represents a summary of prohibited items and is subject to change at the discretion of GGL.
- 2.2 All spectators, including Ticket Holders, are restricted from bringing into the venue any item which may disturb the Event, the efficient operation of the venue, or other spectators or staff. Such items may include, but are not limited to: laser pointers and similar devices; items which create excessive noise such as horns, whistles, etc.; communications devices (other than mobile phones) which transmit radio signals, such as walkie-talkies and wireless hubs; bikes, skates, skateboards, etc.; large bags or items which cannot easily be screened by security or fit under a seat; flags and banners larger than 1m x 2m; flags or banners containing any commercial message or symbol; any kind of drink or beverage; any kind of glass container; any kind of electronic device which may be deemed a potential nuisance or security risk; animals (other than guide dogs for the visually impaired); folding chairs; any item with a political, religious, racist, discriminatory, defamatory, or xenophobic theme or message which organisers believe may be intended to offend or incite discord; any food other than snack items for personal use or as required for valid medical reasons; tripods or other camera equipment which event staff believe is intended for professional use. Any spectator or Ticket Holder who is found to be in possession of any of the above items may have the items seized (with no right to have the items returned), and may be required to leave the Venue. The above list represents a summary of restricted items and is subject to change at the discretion of GGL.
- 2.3 Notwithstanding the above, spectators and Ticket Holders may, with reasonable discretion, bring to the venue: oxygen tanks as required for medical reasons; umbrellas less than 70cm in length (provided they do not have sharp tips); a reasonable quantity of medicine for personal use; baby strollers, carriages or prams (which may be restricted from certain areas within the venue, including the spectator seating area); special drinks and beverages for infants or those with a legitimate medical need.
- 2.4 In the event that a spectator or Ticket Holder is removed from or required to leave the Venue for bringing into the venue an item deemed to be prohibited or restricted, neither the Ticket Holder nor Purchaser will be entitled to any refund.
- FORBIDDEN BEHAVIOUR
- 3.1 Any behaviour by a Ticket Holder that, in GGL’s view, creates a dangerous situation, puts at risk an individual’s personal security, is against public order, interferes in any way with the orderly execution of an Event or disrupts the enjoyment of an Event is forbidden and may result in a refusal of admission to or removal from the Venue without refund.
- 3.2 The following is an illustrative list of prohibited and restricted behaviour within any Venue, and is subject to change at the discretion of GGL: fighting; public drunkenness; smoking; possessing or consuming alcohol, gambling; unauthorised money collection; any activity related to marketing or advertising (including, for the avoidance of doubt, individual or group ambush marketing); activity or protest related to unions, political or religious subjects; sale of goods by unauthorised individuals or in unauthorised places (booths, mobile fast food restaurants, refreshment areas, etc.); unauthorised Ticket sales; unauthorised transmissions and/or recording through mobile telephones or other instruments (video cameras, tape recorders, etc.); entry of unauthorised journalists/reporters with taping or recording equipment and/or video cameras; flash photography; attempting to access restricted areas; requesting money or other goods without authorisation (for example, musicians or singers at the entrance to or in the Venue, charity collectors, beggars); standing on seats; opening of umbrellas within the spectator seating area or otherwise obstructing the view of other spectators; interfering with the operation of an Event; disturbing other spectators’ enjoyment of an Event; disrupting the comfort or safety of other Ticket Holders and any other activity that GGL deems dangerous or inappropriate.
- 3.3 For the avoidance of doubt, Ticketholders shall not engage in the promotion of goods and/or services, or the solicitation or distribution of any marketing or promotional materials, at the Event (without prior written consent of GGL).
- SECURITY INSPECTIONS
- 4.1 GGL may conduct security searches to ensure safety at an Event.
- 4.2 A Ticket Holder who rejects a security search or refuses to comply with rules and security notices published by GGL will be required immediately to leave the Venue, and neither the Ticket Holder nor the Purchaser shall be entitled to a refund.
- PROMPT ATTENDANCE
- 5.1 Each Ticket Holder should allow sufficient time before the commencement of an Event to access the Venue. A Ticket Holder must make a reasonable effort to verify their session schedule, allowing time for security check and to make their way to the Venue. A Ticket Holder arriving after the commencement of an Event may be required to wait for an appropriate break in an Event before being granted access to his or her Ticketed seat.
- FILMING, PHOTOGRAPHY, TAPING AND EVENT MATERIALS
- 6.1 Ticket Holders consent to being photographed, filmed or taped, by GGL, or by third parties appointed and/or authorised by GGL, for commercial, marketing or promotional purposes.
- 6.2 GGL or third parties appointed and/or authorised by GGL shall, without requirement of the payment of money or other form of consideration, have the right to broadcast, publish, license and use any such photographs, films, recordings or images of a Ticket Holder in perpetuity.
- 6.3 In the event that the Purchaser purchases a ticket on behalf of another Ticket Holder, the Purchaser warrants that they have secured all necessary consents from the other Ticket Holder including in relation to clauses 6.1 and 6.2 above.
- 6.4 Ticket Holders may only capture, record and/or transmit still images and/or data taken within Venues and share such still images and/or data on social media and the internet if: (i) such capture, recording or transmission is made solely for personal, private, non-commercial and non-promotional purposes; and (ii) GGL provides consent to such capturing, recording or transmission either in advance of the Event or on the day of the Event.
- 6.5 Ticket Holders may only capture, record and/or transmit audio or video taken from Venues (with the exclusion of licensing, broadcasting and/or publishing any such video and/or sound recordings including on social media and the internet) if such audio or video is: (i) solely for personal, private, non-commercial and non-promotional purposes; and (ii) GGL provides consent to such capturing, recording or transmission either in advance of the Event or on the day of the Event.
- 6.6 For the purposes of this Spectator Policy, “Intellectual Property Rights" means: patents, rights to inventions, copyright and related rights, trade marks, business names and domain names, rights in get-up, goodwill and the right to sue for passing off, rights in designs, database rights, rights to use, and protect the confidentiality of, confidential information (including know-how), and all other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications and rights to apply for and be granted, renewals or extensions of, and rights to claim priority from, such rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection which subsist or will subsist now or in the future in any part of the world.
- 6.7 All Intellectual Property Rights in or arising out of or in connection with any materials associated with the Event and accessed by a Purchaser or Ticket Holder (including, without limitation, written or online materials relating to presentations provided by GGL or other participants at the Event in question) shall be owned by GGL, including all materials, deliverables, designs, methodologies, know-how, training notes, mental and physical training and/or associated choreography, techniques and/or fitness, performance and wellbeing software, hardware applications and related technologies and any and all data associated therewith. To the extent any of the foregoing vests in the Purchaser or Ticket Holder, the relevant Purchaser or Ticket Holder hereby assigns (and in the case of copyright, by way of present and future assignment) all Intellectual Property Rights in and to the same to GGL and undertakes to do and execute all things and/or instruments as are necessary to give effect to this paragraph 6.6.
- THE ADVICE
- 7.1 Ticket Holders acknowledge that:
- 7.1.1 often at an Event at the Venue GGL, and/or a guest speaker, will give advice as part of the Event (the "Advice"), but that the Advice shall be based exclusively upon: (1) the sporting and coaching experience, expertise and knowledge of GGL; (2) the facts supplied to GGL by, if applicable, the Ticket Holder and/or other third parties in advance of, and at the time of, the Event; and (3) the circumstances in existence at the time of the Advice (including without limitation, the physical, technical, tactical and mental ability and performance-levels of any athletes in attendance), but not any reasonably foreseeable or possible change in such circumstances due to factors including (without limitation) injury, illness, fatigue, age and other factors likely to affect the physical, technical, tactical and mental ability and/or performance-level of any athletes in attendance (the “Circumstances”);
- 7.1.2 the Advice shall not be based upon any medical expertise, knowledge or qualification, and shall not supersede any advice given by qualified medical professionals;
- 7.1.3 the Advice shall be advice of a sporting, lifestyle and coaching nature, and shall not give the Ticket Holder or any other third party any right or authority to provide coaching services above and beyond what is permitted by, if applicable, his or her coaching qualifications; and
- 7.1.4 the Advice is provided for general information only and the Ticket Holder should not rely on the Advice. GGL shall not be responsible for any actions taken by the Ticket Holder based on the Advice.
means an event or group of events hosted and/or organised by GGL (including, without limitation, conferences, sporting events, team building events, webinars and other live streamed events) for which tickets have been issued by GGL.
means any cause beyond GGL’s control including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, denial of service, hacking attempt or cyber extortion, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, public health emergency, acts or regulations of national, state, or local governments.
means an application or request to purchase Tickets made by a Purchaser, encompassing those requests being processed and the ones already processed, regardless of whether the Purchaser has been successful or unsuccessful in purchasing the intended Tickets.
means an individual, partnership, firm, corporation, association, trust, unincorporated association or any other legal person.
means a valid photo identity document issued by an official government authority, proving the holder’s identity. An original passport shall be required for non-residents of the United Kingdom. It is mandatory that the document contains a photo.
means the Person who has ordered and paid GGL for one or more Tickets and who is registered in GGL’s records as the original purchaser of Tickets.
means the ManageMe Limited Spectator Policy (as set out at Annex 1 of these GGL Terms), together with, if applicable, any additional policies relating to the Venue in question, including without limitation, health and safety policies (such additional policies, if applicable, having been notified to the Purchaser by GGL upon its purchase of the Ticket).
means evidence of a licence issued by GGL which entitles the holder to admission to an Event, which may be in electronic form, be a computer generated form, or may be a conventional, printed ticket of admission.
means a Person who is in possession of a valid Ticket and, for the avoidance of doubt, includes a Purchaser and/or any other Person who purchases, holds or uses a Ticket, regardless of nationality, and without any limitation as to the source used to acquire the Ticket.
means any facilities or locations of any nature, including any virtual event facility or online platform, where the Event is being held.